Qantas

Members dont see this ad
Heard another qantas fault on the news, its getting rather regular hey. How long before an actual plane crash ?

never. Probably the safest airline in the world, with great history. They've had their down points lately, but then again the medias all over it.

Touchwood. I hate flying and would rather be shot in the face than go down in a plane. :)

Heard another qantas fault on the news, its getting rather regular hey. How long before an actual plane crash ?

They're a machine, and they break. Apart from the extra veiwing hole they stuck in the side of the Jumbo a couple of months ago, everything else "reported" by the media is another day at the factory for any other airline.

Example: I sent 175 people to stay in a hotel the other night due a defect. Didn't hear that on the news, but gaurantee you would have if it was Qantas.

If it comes in and it's f@$ked, we fix it, then it flys. If it takes a few hours for the middle bit, so be it. But I'm sure you'd prefer it that way.

It's just a media spotlight. The main problem is that it'll be hard to move away because we don't have another major airline in Australia anymore. Maybe there needs to be a major electrical fault on a Virgin Blue plane or something that causes it to plummet from the sky just to get the attention away from QANTAS.

• 3 weeks later...