radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd love to go Mick but i don't think my flintstones style ride will quite be able to keep up with the pack :'(

No problem Andrew , I'm sure you will be there in spirit :P Also we will get into that flinstones mobile in the new year mate i promise. :D

No problem Andrew , I'm sure you will be there in spirit :P Also we will get into that flinstones mobile in the new year mate i promise. :)

For sure mate i'm definatly keen to get this rolla rolling and BTW i have my skyline lsd on the garage floor waiting to get chopped now too :y:

Hi steve, ill bring what ive got on disk and we can talk more about the sight and throw some more ideas around. :P

Hey Markus ill let you off this time buddy but lets not make this a common theme :D See you soon mate, also how is the ke20 going?

Hey Andrew good to hear you got the skyline diff now, when i see you next we can talk about cutting it down . You should allow at least 2 large for that part as marty just went through it and he even got the brakes rebuilt as well which is always a must. :P talk soon mate :y:

There was talk of going to Cordeaux Dam along the way on this cruise.

Whatever the case, I wont be there, car got totally raped by inspectors, no rego for while.

Hi guys we are going past the dam for some pics and then cruzing to the gong. :) Probably going the national park on the way home. :D