Radrollaz Cruze To Wollongong

radrollaz

Hi Guys, sorry for the late notice the next RadRollaz cruze will be to the woolongong light house on the 14th of December which is were the first RadRollaz cruze was too. We will be meeting up at P6 car park in Homebush bay which is huge this will be the new meeting point for all our cruzes, we will be taking photo's there and then driving about 5km out of woolongong to the coal train yards for more photo's. As I'm currently not on the forum often just add to this post if your coming and ill start a list when i get a chance. Hope to see you guys there :) Meet up is at 9am

Edited by radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like everyone is keen for this cruze, I'm keen to go with the flow and go and take some nice pics some were on the way or at the coal train yards just past wollongong. :no2: Hey kevin this place your talking about sounds nice and I'm sure puzzleman could take some very nice photo's. Lets cruze there on the way. :y:

Edited by radrollaz

Hey Mick, my girlfriend and I will be able to come, but. . . . . . . . . . . . .My KE55 won't be done. :D We will be driving our new KE70 beater. Sorry Mick, but I can almost guarantee it will be done before the next cruise. :D :P

Sounds good wayne, see you's at the cruze. :'(