Mr Hardware

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my 4k is lucky to get 400k's from a tank.

i think i'm leaking petrol out the filler hole but. i've got an old dodgy plastic cap on it haha.

it works out to about 1$ of petrol per 10K's. thats what it usually works out to regardless of petrol cost.

Edited by 1G-GTE KE70

I want a diesel gemini.

Are you sure you're not feeling ill? You want a Gemini??? You want a diesel Gemini??? :D

While I admit that 900km to a tank would be nice... a Gemini??? Surely you could find something else with such good fuel economy. The new Echo will be released soon. In Wheels they talk about 4.1L/100km. That's about 900km off a 40L tank. And another benefit is, it's not a Gemini! :D

The local Honda dealer up here has a Honda Insight on their lot that they've been trying to sell for about 3 years. It is still a demonstrator. My mate that works there has been offered it at $25,000. Not bad for a car with a book price of $60,000. They just can't sell the bloody thing. It'd be great for turning into a modern day CRX though...

Did Holden actually sell a diesel Gemini here, or do you mean one of the Isuzu grey market imports? If it is the latter, surely you could pick up a second hand Echo or equilivalent cheaper. Hell, you can get a 98/99 model Starlet for about $5,000. And if you get bored with good fuel economy, you can always just chuck in a nicely modified 4E-FTE or be creative and drop in a 5E-FHE and turbo it.