The Ke30 Project Begins

lildvl83

my fiance and i painted the door trims this morning, ready for the rolla to return.

they came up pretty good. the cream ones needed more coats than the brown ones, but still came good in the end.

heres some pics :y:

post-7125-1242457715_thumb.jpg

post-7125-1242457807_thumb.jpg

post-7125-1242457904_thumb.jpg

post-7125-1242458044_thumb.jpg

post-7125-1242458510_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOWS THE ROLLA PAINT COMING ALONG??? can't WAIT TO SEE IT.

neither can i !!! it has been painted, but needs to be rubbed back and done again cos there was a shite load of silicone on the orginal paint and it showed once the paint had been done. i would have had it back probs next weekend, but cos of this silicone shite will prob be the following weekend.

the stupid exhaust leak has reared its ugly head again, so i am debating to take it back to toyota and make em fix it or just rip the whole thing off and start again. sounds like its coming from the extractors again, which they (toyota) machined and refaced, and i paid a few hundred for :D

neither can i !!! it has been painted, but needs to be rubbed back and done again cos there was a shite load of silicone on the orginal paint and it showed once the paint had been done. i would have had it back probs next weekend, but cos of this silicone shite will prob be the following weekend.

the stupid exhaust leak has reared its ugly head again, so i am debating to take it back to toyota and make em fix it or just rip the whole thing off and start again. sounds like its coming from the extractors again, which they (toyota) machined and refaced, and i paid a few hundred for :D

yeh take it back and rip into em :fuzz: