Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interceptors

Featured Replies

Hey.

 

I was wondering about interceptor rims...

 

7a66_12.JPG

 

This site says that commodores have 12cm pcd... the FAQ says KE70s have 114.3... I like the look of these wheels and if I remember correctly I think I've seen a ke30 or something sitting on them... it was the one for sale that was pictured next to the Harbour bridge... So what's the go? Do any rims exist that look like these that will fit on a KE70?

 

Cheers.

You use r31 skyline one's.

Townace (the one with the 7k in it) wheels supposedly fit. seen a pic of them on a ke30. Dunno wether the offset will suit a ke70

 

post-5493-1229866345_thumb.jpg

Edited by SLO-030

  • Author

Townace ones don't have enough holes haha. I know that sounds stupid but I prefer the version with lots of holes haha.

 

Couldn't find any pics of r31 interceptors on google images?

Go to the wreckers and look in boots of R31s and Pintaras for the steelies. Skylines will be 15", Pintaras 14". You'll need to space the Skyline 15s out about 10-20mm, as they hit the brakes on a stock KE3x/5x/7x. I've never tried Pintara wheels.

 

Pictures here: http://wiki.datsun1200.com/index.php/Wheel

 

You can also get steelies made up, with any size band (width) and center (PCD) you like. Call a drag racing engineering place, look in Street Machine magazine for ads. They won't be cheap though, you could buy 15" mags for less.

Edited by Super Jamie

also some saab rims came out with a 4x114.4 PCD and only need a 8mm spacer on the front and no spacer on the rear with 195/50 tyres

 

so if you like the rims on my car start the local saab wreckers

Edited by 13BT_KE20

  • Author
Go to the wreckers and look in boots of R31s and Pintaras for the steelies. Skylines will be 15", Pintaras 14". You'll need to space the Skyline 15s out about 10-20mm, as they hit the brakes on a stock KE3x/5x/7x. I've never tried Pintara wheels.

 

Pictures here: http://wiki.datsun1200.com/index.php/Wheel

 

You can also get steelies made up, with any size band (width) and center (PCD) you like. Call a drag racing engineering place, look in Street Machine magazine for ads. They won't be cheap though, you could buy 15" mags for less.

Cheers for that info, Jamie! :bash:

 

Do you mean with wheel spacers? What's the deal with them (how much/where from/legal)? I've only read about them..

 

Cheers!

  • Author
also some saab rims came out with a 4x114.4 PCD and only need a 8mm spacer on the front and no spacer on the rear with 195/50 tyres

 

so if you like the rims on my car start the local saab wreckers

Woops only just saw your post haha.

 

For some reason I can't see any of your wheels, only your interior pics?

 

Cheers.

hhmm i don't think you should bother with them

  • Author
hhmm i don't think you should bother with them
Since you gave no explanation whatsoever I'm going to assume that's purely your opinion of them on a looks basis. :bash:
Woops only just saw your post haha.

 

For some reason I can't see any of your wheels, only your interior pics?

 

Cheers.

hmm strange, I'm at work atm (shhh lol) but when i get home ill upload a couple of pics for you
  • Author
hmm strange, I'm at work atm (shhh lol) but when i get home ill upload a couple of pics for you
Cheers! :bash:

 

Link to interceptorish rims on Jono's KE20!

Edited by Mybowlcut

They would be the SAAB wheels. From what ive heard early ones came out 108pcd and later ones came out 114.5pcd

wheel spacers that just sit between the hub and wheel are illegal in all states i know of

 

you can get bolt-on spacers engineered, but these are usually quite thick, you'd change the wheel offset so much you'd be better off looking for front wheel drive steelies, perhaps from a honda or excel or something

I saw the monetary value in the R31 Interceptor/Chaser/Pursuit rims and decided to exploit it about 12 months ago.

I searched the local wreckers whenver i was there and eventually got 2 sets (8 rims). Each wheel set me back $20 ($80 set) and I sold each set on ebay for $350 ($350 x 2 = Profit).

 

I have one in my backyard....awaiting 3 of its friends.

 

They are extremely rare, and even more sought after. Goodluck with the hunt if you decide to go that path.

Edited by kangaroosa

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.