Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Strut Brace For A Ke30/55

Featured Replies

just wondering is there anyone know if there a struts braces made to fit ke30/55? or if there is an option a can take to make one fit?

ive heard a s13 brace fits but i will have to slog out the holes by about 2 mm each hole. any help will be great thanks johnnyt

yeah I'm also keen to know about this

ask ######, I'm pretty sure he has some cusco ones

i looked round 4 ages trying to find 1 but i ended up getting my engineer to make up sum plates 4 the strut tops and used an cusco strut brace bar and just welded sum mounts on the plates. worked reali well and cost me stuff all. I'm pretty sure the strut brace i used was out of the rear of a skyline or sumthing.

t3 make them for a ke20 maybe they will fit.

If you have a mate with a copy of Autocad, you can draw them up and get them Lasercut quite easily.

 

I made one out of Stainless for my old Bluebird, then we just turned down some endpieces and welded them into a steel tube. I have a left hand thread 12mm tap as well.

 

Ball joint ends cost me about 12 bucks. I'll see if I can find a pic of it.

  • Author

that would be sweet if you could get a pic for us bro :P

techno toy tuning in the usa

 

cusco make them and there is a distributor here. for some reason his details get edited out in posts - i think he did the wrong thing here - but if you want the info pm me for details

 

i have one on my ke35 club car and its perfect

If the fan belt rob some kinda of shock adsorbing device to stop it bending??

 

As for strut brace I don't want to advertise but for $300 to your door off the shelf you can get them for a KE30 he does all KE apart form KE1X :P

 

Look you shall find not bad quality either.

 

Cheers Cameron

 

P.S. Look for the bold.........

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.