Strut Brace For A Ke30/55

johnny t

just wondering is there anyone know if there a struts braces made to fit ke30/55? or if there is an option a can take to make one fit?

ive heard a s13 brace fits but i will have to slog out the holes by about 2 mm each hole. any help will be great thanks johnnyt

Members dont see this ad

i looked round 4 ages trying to find 1 but i ended up getting my engineer to make up sum plates 4 the strut tops and used an cusco strut brace bar and just welded sum mounts on the plates. worked reali well and cost me stuff all. I'm pretty sure the strut brace i used was out of the rear of a skyline or sumthing.

If you have a mate with a copy of Autocad, you can draw them up and get them Lasercut quite easily.

I made one out of Stainless for my old Bluebird, then we just turned down some endpieces and welded them into a steel tube. I have a left hand thread 12mm tap as well.

Ball joint ends cost me about 12 bucks. I'll see if I can find a pic of it.

techno toy tuning in the usa

cusco make them and there is a distributor here. for some reason his details get edited out in posts - i think he did the wrong thing here - but if you want the info pm me for details

i have one on my ke35 club car and its perfect

If the fan belt rob some kinda of shock adsorbing device to stop it bending??

As for strut brace I don't want to advertise but for $300 to your door off the shelf you can get them for a KE30 he does all KE apart form KE1X :P

Look you shall find not bad quality either.

Cheers Cameron

P.S. Look for the bold.........