September 1, 200917 yr comment_370613 V-Tec, Yo. Worth a giggle...... A certain skill there...... Edited September 1, 200917 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
September 2, 200917 yr comment_370781 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTmzLpV4zpU Funny Toyota Advert - Cows steal truck Report
September 2, 200917 yr comment_370869 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSGtYTNTGe8 Minor car washing fail....... Report
September 6, 200917 yr comment_371851 Nathan "Flutebox" Lee and Beardyman @ Google, London http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3kyNGVK-hI Some serious talent there. Report
September 15, 200917 yr comment_374112 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujfR5keArqs :lolcry: I somehow doubt she even called for back up!! Was it just me or was her police siren a tad bit annoying towards the end? Report
September 15, 200917 yr comment_374119 These are I'm on a boat parodies... I'm on a date... (Funny) I'm on a goat? (I think they are Kiwi's. Explains alot lOl) "Its got a BOV" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpPuHlTnEJQ...feature=related Report
September 17, 200917 yr Author comment_374744 If you have ever been interested in R/C cars in your time, check out this. Its called "Slash Vxl" It goes 30+ MPH and hook up two batt's and you have over 50mph. They cost about $250. Wish i saw this when i bought a R/C car 10 years ago. I payed about $200 for mine and only goes 35km/h :dance: Edited September 17, 200917 yr by Johno Report
September 29, 200917 yr comment_377574 "How to be quicker than a lambo"........ Watch the whole video, I garentee it'll get a "what the" out of you!! :) Report
September 29, 200917 yr comment_377619 One of my all time Favourites... :) pure gold oh and that r/c car "slash vxl" is f@ckin insane, i want one badly vvv dick in a box ( i like andy sambergs humour) Edited September 30, 200917 yr by 36panvan Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now