February 15, 201313 yr comment_647453 This is worth viewing, but the guy is an absolute dickhead: wow definitely a dickhead. maybe i don't understand European law but, if he is on video doing this and has his name on it, how would he not be in jail Pretty crazy though. Report
February 15, 201313 yr comment_647458 This is in one of those eastern bloc countries like Georgia or something where road rules basically don't exist. Report
February 15, 201313 yr comment_647459 not sure if thats a good or bad thing. Gonna go with bad.... Report
February 15, 201313 yr comment_647468 Look up twistednederland videos on YouTube, you'll see if things are good or bad. ;) Edited February 15, 201313 yr by carbonboy Report
February 15, 201313 yr comment_647483 Holy shlt man. those people don't understand how to drive..... Report
February 19, 201313 yr comment_647892 Quite possibly the best commentary I have ever head for a sporting event. Report
February 24, 201313 yr comment_648308 Check this thing out! K powered too! http://www.varietyvideosllc.com/about2.html Report
February 24, 201313 yr comment_648313 ^Too legit to quit! Edited February 24, 201313 yr by rian Report
February 24, 201313 yr comment_648315 Quite possibly the best commentary I have ever head for a sporting event. that was pretty damn awesome. i think his excitement was justified! Report
February 24, 201313 yr comment_648321 I agree! best commentary I've heard, I thought it was a hoax and then I saw the split times... awesome rider. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now