April 2, 201313 yr comment_652074 insane mate..! and BROCKIE!!! no fear oh and lol http://youtu.be/EJ8Y6n8rvC0 Report
April 4, 201313 yr comment_652219 http://youtu.be/Eaf2634iDhM Japan, leading the world in the awesomely weird since forever..! love it Report
April 4, 201313 yr comment_652260 Just don't tell the wife, but i'm starting to get thoughts of a road rego'd Pre-runner :P Report
April 9, 201313 yr comment_652638 Just don't tell the wife, but i'm starting to get thoughts of a road rego'd Pre-runner :P That's sorta what I'm going for with my Surf... The 1UZ was a good start, and the IFS is better for high-speed stuff, now I just need some more wheel travel Report
April 9, 201313 yr comment_652697 Just don't tell the wife, but i'm starting to get thoughts of a road rego'd Pre-runner :P This is my preference, Luxo and bonkers all in one. Getting one as a tow pig when I've got a lazy $150,000. http://youtu.be/8SPjC-Eubo0 Report
April 9, 201313 yr comment_652705 That's sorta what I'm going for with my Surf... The 1UZ was a good start, and the IFS is better for high-speed stuff, now I just need some more wheel travel Wait wait wait... 1UZ Surf? :D Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_652745 Nice. Just need to move the spare from underneath. Did you say you wanted a bit of lift ? Its still IFS. http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=136299 Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_652758 This guy absolutely kooked it, he lifted the wheels instead of lifting the body. lol what a goose. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_652791 And here is why carbon fibre stuff costs so much... follow on for part 2 and 3... part 2 at 10mins for awesome infusion Edited April 10, 201313 yr by ke70dave Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now