August 1, 201313 yr comment_663480 Just watched this, can't wait. When he rained money I was in tears. Report
August 1, 201313 yr comment_663490 Turbo charged, super charged, methane injected, diesel burning super truck Awesome Report
August 1, 201313 yr comment_663491 When he hits the wall it cut me, was such a good run. So awesome seeing those skids through corners. Report
August 3, 201313 yr comment_663723 haha..! love the Wu..! this hits me in my warm and fuzzies..! Report
August 11, 201313 yr comment_664404 Lowered 'Rolla? How about this?!?! http://youtu.be/AdSpnecTKQI Lowered JDM Kitty Report
August 11, 201313 yr comment_664425 Guy is a hero, I used to see him dancing around town when I lived in Byron: Report
August 11, 201313 yr comment_664427 When he came out on stage, my first thought was "wack job" and after he started "Holy shut, he's better then me" Report
August 11, 201313 yr comment_664436 Guy is a hero, I used to see him dancing around town when I lived in Byron: LOL, Geri asks Kyle "Did you feel his Salty Rain?" Kyle deadpans her.. and then her comment dawns on her.... HAHA Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now