March 30, 201214 yr comment_593627 Too many to choose from. Did you watch part 2? Gotta love that aventador, some wicked lines on that body. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QucuTI1pTy8 Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_593692 This is going to be good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPCwolLrsY Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_593733 Too many to choose from. Did you watch part 2? Gotta love that aventador, some wicked lines on that body. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QucuTI1pTy8 They say guys can't have multiple orgasms. I just had about 17 in a row. Lamborghini are the hottest cars on the planet, hands down. My top 3 cars: KE70 Any Lamborghini Everything else. Edited March 30, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_593760 EVERYTHING ELSE I actually owned one of these, better than an M5 Edited March 30, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_593761 ^^ I lol'd This is going to be good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPCwolLrsY That sounds like a whole world of sex...... I want, no, I NEED mine to sound like that. Report
March 31, 201214 yr comment_593914 shit already posted Edited March 31, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
March 31, 201214 yr comment_593953 Tenacious D - Rise of the Fenix trailer(hilarious) http://youtu.be/nai7w1frB1E Report
April 1, 201214 yr comment_594250 drunk guy arrested, sings bohemian rhapsody..! http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=75b_1332953712 Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_594325 a litte bit of a serious video for us all, id never even heard anything about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_594379 Man, it's good to see the good humans can do when they put their minds to it. :y: Such a pity it's usually when other minds have been put towards evil. :( Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_594407 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xzekyEuTpI work mexican work Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now