Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Youtube Video's

Featured Replies

Ok I got three vids maybe you've seen them, maybe you haven't but there good so WATCH IT ANYWAY!!!

 

Super Duper Toyota power!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmscSzFurwg&feature=related

 

Cool drift video from AwesomeFest

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEjafB_-lcY

 

QR short track with a 4agze KE70

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=bzBq7a1DK9I

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 435.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ohh how differnt it would be if it was a guy in his underwear rubbing, with a bunch of little girls falling one him :fuzz:

  • Still prefer this one:  

  • Hey Jono,   Please have a read of page one.   Regards   Fun Police. :)    

Posted Images

Trip down memory lane - Australian Touring Car Championship - 1990 at Lakeside Raceway (QLD)

You'll see a Corolla out there :)

Pretty sure I spotted an MA series supra at the start too.

totally different from cars..

 

My work mate showed me it, couldn't get into it, but am bored tonight and find it pretty funny now

http://youtu.be/eIInySnQe4I

Edited by Stenzel

Ok I got three vids maybe you've seen them, maybe you haven't but there good so WATCH IT ANYWAY!!!

 

Super Duper Toyota power!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmscSzFurwg&feature=related

 

 

Thanks heaps for sharing those videos, I'm not into drifting at all but I really enjoyed those clips, but mainly, the Lotus! omg, I'm in love with that car, I never thought it was possible for a 4cyl to sound like a Ferrari V8 until I saw that clip.

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo

totally different from cars..

 

My work mate showed me it, couldn't get into it, but am bored tonight and find it pretty funny now

http://youtu.be/eIInySnQe4I

 

Give it time.

 

The Boosh is a slow burner... You won't like it instantly, but eventually everyone becomes a fan :)

 

 

Before you know it, you'll be busting out a phat crimp at inappropriate moments

Edited by 7shades

Thanks heaps for sharing those videos, I'm not into drifting at all but I really enjoyed those clips, but mainly, the Lotus! omg, I'm in love with that car, I never thought it was possible for a 4cyl to sound like a Ferrari V8 until I saw that clip.

 

Given time alone with that Lotus, I would do some very, very dirty, nasty things to it. :yes:

Given time alone with that Lotus, I would do some very, very dirty, nasty things to it. :yes:

I was doing some research on it, and the guy's alias is Ronin - youtube "Ronin's Lotus" etc and you'll find a bunch of videos on it, also apparently he has a thread on his lotus forums on how to build one just like it! now that's a true champion - sharing the information on how to build one on your own.

http://youtu.be/FKG3vpA0Nfw

 

 

*books a trip to Cuba*

 

 

but seriously, its pretty disgusting how they 'prey' on older, or vulnerable guys...

scary sht..

totally different from cars..

 

My work mate showed me it, couldn't get into it, but am bored tonight and find it pretty funny now

http://youtu.be/eIInySnQe4I

 

haha.>!

now, i remember ..!

am i errm 'happy' for liking this song below?

 

let me explain b4 i link it.

i grew up on the true ole skool RnB, and hip hop

my 'get the girlies in the mood' album(probably on tape back then, lol) had a few Usher songs on it.

him, keith sweat, montell jordan all were the pick back then for me

 

now this has Usher all over it.

i'd bet a bajillion bucks he wrote, and did everything else, apart from actually sing the 'real song'

 

 

 

 

 

http://youtu.be/4GuqB1BQVr4

 

flame away.

i probably deserve it....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.