June 30, 201214 yr comment_613044 Best skid ever? Skip to 5:17 if you don't like the song http://youtu.be/HcXNPI-IPPM Edited June 30, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
July 1, 201214 yr comment_613105 That was THE weirdest music video I have ever seen in my entire life. Report
July 1, 201214 yr comment_613107 all toyota winterfest show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_zUq8XOWh0&feature=context-gau the movie i made for jdmst http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un_hhr8jwIA&feature=g-upl Report
July 10, 201214 yr comment_614499 nice Dave..! http://youtu.be/0mrdYr_EwkA DVDrip of this out there guys..! Edited July 10, 201214 yr by nerfbat Report
July 11, 201214 yr comment_614732 Tassie is win. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCU5c9G0TZk&feature=youtu.be Report
July 11, 201214 yr comment_614746 That was a good video until I saw an R31, then I was forced to close it. Report
July 11, 201214 yr comment_614754 What's wrong with 31's? I rate 'em. Nothing beats the sound of a rb30 with exty gate and no exhaust going sideways. Report
July 11, 201214 yr comment_614757 Their is just not a single thing I like about them... Well apart them being the predecessor of the R32. Edited July 11, 201214 yr by It's_AUDM_Yo Report
July 11, 201214 yr comment_614758 Cheap, Easy to get power from, They slide without too much work, And make a gang as daily. Nuff said. Report
July 11, 201214 yr comment_614795 Easier to get power from a single cam 3L than it is from the others... Report
July 11, 201214 yr comment_614800 classic Top Gear featuring a 'Rolla unfortunately, not the model i would have liked Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now