July 24, 201214 yr comment_617435 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K1RcKJVbHA Holy shit it is awesome! Gilbert Gottfried Reads Fifty Shades of Grey (For those of you who don't know who he is, Imagine the parrot from Aladdin! Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_617459 For those of you who don't know who he is, Imagine the parrot from Aladdin! Damn I laughed so much at that video, I was also thinking the Igor Peabody, the School Principal from Problem Child 2. Report
July 26, 201214 yr comment_617791 I swear you've posted that same vid like three times now Jono :P I still enjoy it. Report
July 26, 201214 yr comment_617792 Nah that's by a different bloke haha. Just love the HD-ness of it. Prac day this Saturday. WEWW Report
July 26, 201214 yr comment_617810 This is also a WMMH post. They all sound like vl's with chopped off exhausts. haha Report
July 26, 201214 yr comment_617826 Snow resort in summer. Edited July 26, 201214 yr by It's_AUDM_Yo Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618123 i remember watching 'the ninja' from them back a ways, and thinking 'WTF'. then i saw your post with a recent song of theirs with the burnout in it, now this takes the cake...lol wtf? rapping into his peni5 srsly WTF? lol Edited July 27, 201214 yr by nerfbat Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618127 There is something in the water in South Africa. They're all batshit insane. I 'dated' a Sarth Effrikan girl for a while once... Won't lie, there were times I feared for my life Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now