Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Youtube Video's

Featured Replies

I'd be keen for whatever, Rian. I want to drive this thing into the ground.

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 435.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ohh how differnt it would be if it was a guy in his underwear rubbing, with a bunch of little girls falling one him :fuzz:

  • Still prefer this one:  

  • Hey Jono,   Please have a read of page one.   Regards   Fun Police. :)    

Posted Images

^When we finish our cars let's join a motorsport club or something.

I plan to take my car to hill climbs and road rally events.

Not sure on how to enter them though.

 

I'm pretty keen on a motorsport club of some form.

Not necessary, Leo. We all know (with the exception of DBR11K) that mine will be the quickest. :P hahaha.

Seriously though that's a good idea. Will be nice to see how we all stack up against eachother.

 

Oh and Redwarf, you are being PM'd :) I'm sure Rian and I would love to find out what you've got in store for us :D

I know that lol but he lives yonks and yonks away. I just ment Rian, You and I.

Since we have similar setup's to see whose is the quickest.

 

Its like $50 for as many go's as you want (Or the car can handle haha).

I'm defiantly keen to give it a go.

I'd be keen as for that man. Would be interesting, that's for sure.

I have no idea what kind of condition my motor is in but when I/We heard it running, it sounded fine. That said though, you never know..So with good care and maintenance, hopefully it lasts me a while.

I'll start a local "how to get into motorsport thread" for you boys in the next day or so. :)

 

I would very much appreciate that. Thanks!

Good. God...

That was insane....

 

Oh and Shady, once again, I ʞ©$ɟing love your Chaser.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.