July 27, 201214 yr comment_618130 and Reed, i see your Die Antword, and I raise you a 'Ur Boy Bangs' a sudo/aussie rapper, that may just make it one day, lol Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618131 Honestly, Die Antwoord are the ʞ©$ɟing tits. I can't get enough. Watch their short movie, its weird as: And Yolandi makes me feel funny in my pants. Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618133 and Reed, i see your Die Antword, and I raise you a 'Ur Boy Bangs' a sudo/aussie rapper, that may just make it one day, lol wtf? when they are in the car I thought his top said 'kony'. Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618134 And Yolandi makes me feel funny in my pants. That's probably you shitting yourself from sheer terror Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_618202 He's just like eminem... from britain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB-_hq9xB9A Edit: Pretty insane freestyle rap at the end Edited July 28, 201214 yr by BlueKsev Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_618208 Bastard, I watched that till the end, I want that 2 minutes back. I take PayPal. Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_618920 http://youtu.be/2a0gBK6OAxU Van Damme even more epic than usual new Coors Lite ads for the UK Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_619072 reminds me of this one of many great scenes from my fave show, The Wire. rewatching it for the umpteenth time at the moment..! Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_619092 gotta love rednecks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDjqQFln72E Report
August 2, 201214 yr comment_619166 Aasbo's 2JZ GT86 that was built in 40 days and its ʞ©$ɟen awesome! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now