July 16, 201214 yr comment_615689 I'm not liking it so much right now... Ancillary belt tensioner pulley shat itself yesterday, 100k's from home.... Had to remove the front lip to drag it onto the trailer, I'd forgotten just how povo it looks without a kit. *This also reminds me, I really must remove those f*ckstupid shiny stickers from the 120db horns. They look awful. Edited July 16, 201214 yr by 7shades Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_615731 I made a big poof My god i love JZ noise. Looks like a damn nice place you have there as well. Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_615737 Because nothing says F#CKING MOVE like a pair of.. 120db horns. Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_615746 I understand now...lost it at the kid skateboarding 30 seconds in :laff: Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_615753 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3-Trumpet-Train-Air-Horn-Kit-110-PSI-Air-System-150dB-/360376405297?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53e81b8d31#ht_2745wt_924 Tempting....Tempting.... Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_615757 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NATHAN-AIRCHIME-K5LA-TRAIN-HORN-LIFETIME-WARRANTY-FREE-SHIP-LOWER-48-RESTORED-/360449494959?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53ec76cfaf#ht_1172wt_1396 These are the ones you want. Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_615762 Pffft.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/LESLIE-TYFON-DVE-300-ship-horn-airchime-locomotive-/110823146504#vi-content Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_615765 I would install that, and have a large red button on the dash labelled 'BROWN NOTE' Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_615767 America! ʞ©$ɟ YEAH!Not really stealth anymore. Edited July 16, 201214 yr by It's_AUDM_Yo Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_615847 http://www.ebay.com....1#ht_2745wt_924 Tempting....Tempting.... Fark that is cheap, it was a minimum of 600 bucks plus delivery from the US last time I looked. Pffft.. http://www.ebay.com/...6504#vi-content :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now