Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Wiring Diagram

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

In the faq there is a link to a ke70 electrical system manual, but the link doesnt work?

does anyone have a copy of this, or a ke70 wiring diagram, i need it to wire my conversion.

cheers

matt

Hey guys,

In the faq there is a link to a ke70 electrical system manual, but the link doesnt work?

does anyone have a copy of this, or a ke70 wiring diagram, i need it to wire my conversion.

cheers

matt

 

I have a copy I d'loaded from somewhere-

 

PM me your email address & I'll send it over.

Edited by altezzaclub

  • Author

Your to good mate

thanks for that :)

Can I do the same?

 

It'd be handy to have.

Sure, PM me your email address Goldberg & I'll send a copy over.

  • 1 year later...
Sure, PM me your email address Goldberg & I'll send a copy over.

Count me in too. Really appreciate it mate.

  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thats awesome Al. Rep point to you :2thumbs:

 

When i can get around to it, i'll post it up in the FAQ.

  • 1 year later...

Sorry to bring up such an old thread, but do you have a higher resolution version of the wiring diagram Altezza?

PM me your email address Luke & I'll email it. I think it loses resolution on the forum. Its not the best scan to start with, just something I found on the net myself.

 

My Gregorys manual only has the headlight circuit, typically useless of them.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.