Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!

Featured Replies

Ryan you should come! I've even bought sprinkles for the event, since Lexxi seemed fascinated by fairy bread in the other thread.

  • Replies 218
  • Views 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

should be there! as long as i can get someone to cover my shift at Kmart. stupid 1:30 - 5 =[

 

car is now better than ever though! with new diff its like a whole new car!

I'm heaps dissapointed I can't come. Just got the webber and extractors fitted to my rolla last week, so was looking forward to a decent cruise, but yeah I am best man in a mates wedding so I'll be all dressed up in suit and tie lol

I'm hoping there's another cruise on the cards fairly soon, and next time I will put in my 2 bobs worth when it comes to deciding on a date!

Cheers,

 

KJ :-)

ill be driving back from the country on sunday morning straight to the meet point, hopefully i don't break anything showing the country boys what the little rolla can do.....

other day i drove back from Ardrossan the other day then headed to work, had to give the diff a good run in.

Remember guys if you're coming to the after cruise shindig then bring something along. Like meat or drinks.

i should be there for part of the cruze but i hope you guys don't mind if i don't come in my rolla as she is officially off the road (no engine)

I'm out, no rolla and prob not even a daily for me at this time :)

Sorry, CBF reading through the whole thread.

But is there a southern meet point/time?

 

I could actually turn up this time:) there is no sailing this weekend, not working sunday, just depends on what my Girlfriend wants to do, as we only ever see each other on weekends :)

 

Hope to see you there

bring her with you on the cruise, you'll have plenty of time in the car to talk

  • Author

Do you guys want just the directions or just the map or both, coz you can print either or both from whereis and the directions show a lot of confusing pointless crap.

ok, I've just been told we have a birthday party to go to at 1.30pm (and that's not even the one I thought I had to go to!!!), so I have to head off from the cruise from Mt Lofty so I get there in time......

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.