Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!

Lexxi[ke35]

Beautiful pics.

Bianca, if your talking about on the freeway on the way to Ryans house...I'm pretty sure he was still in 4th gear..Swear that kid hasn't realised he put a 5 SPEED in.

Luc you should really get given a key for the MX5.

Edited by Tume

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful pics.

Bianca, if your talking about on the freeway on the way to Ryans house...I'm pretty sure he was still in 4th gear..Swear that kid hasn't realised he put a 5 SPEED in.

Luc you should really get given a key for the MX5.

Oh, damn... I knew I put something in my car last week. Just couldn't remember what :).

bianca took these on my camera...(stupid 2 battery camera!)

will modify piccies :) oops

ohhh what about the man who rocked up in his HILLMAN IMP!!! He's been building it up over the last 7 years! that thing was AWESOME! He said he saw all our cars and thought, oh, what's going on over there? and admired our cars!

Edited by SoulSearcher

Hey guys....great cars...well done to all

sorry i couldn't come on the cruze (i was in the blue lancer VRX at bunnings about 12.20pm)

but we had things to do.....(wedding stuff)

would have loved to go along .. even better if my rolla was on the road

Ohh well there is always next time

Cheers all

Mick

i was there in the purple galant.

sorry i'm a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people.

and sorry bout leaving early, i was feeling crook from the heat. why couldnt they have invented air-con in cars pre 1975?

That thing is BEAUITFUL!

I used to have a gold Galant. I was in the really slow yellow 35 in front of you up black top road :wink: Sorry about that...

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

That thing is BEAUITFUL!

I used to have a gold Galant. I was in the really slow yellow 35 in front of you up black top road ;) Sorry about that...

I think we were cruising a bit quick in my opinion, as it was a cruise not a race, can we put the slower cars at the front next time please, instead of the turbo cars, then we wont get so spread out next time too. I am soo glad i have my 5k in as my ole 3k would had been lagging verry far behind.

And i have sent you an email with attachments Lexxi :wink:

I think we were cruising a bit quick in my opinion, as it was a cruise not a race,

i agree with you there, i was finding that i was either goin too slow and being overtaken or goin too fast and leaving people behind. no win situation. was good to get the old galant opened up. my fiance drives it like a nanna. should have got rid of a few cobwebs i reckon :wink:

finally got my rolla back today so hopefully next time she'll be making an appearance.

i agree with you there, i was finding that i was either goin too slow and being overtaken or goin too fast and leaving people behind. no win situation. was good to get the old galant opened up. my fiance drives it like a nanna. should have got rid of a few cobwebs i reckon ;)

finally got my rolla back today so hopefully next time she'll be making an appearance.

I love that shape of Galant!! Nice work :wink:

yeah sorry guys the gf was oh so very embarrassed!! personally i didn't think it was that bad the pub was nice and we all got to chat in

coolness. but hey. yes she is getting me a key tomorrow!!

big thanks to ryan for letting us come back to his place!

loved the turn out and the roads were great. pity about airborn rollas and slow traffic!!

one day one day i will be driving my rolla on one of these cruises!!