Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats To Douggie (phatke20) & The Missus On Thier New Arrival

Featured Replies

Congrats guys, These last few weeks seemed to drag along so I'm glad its finally happened for you now.

Wow, I don't recall knowing about this. Or maybe I did??

 

Congrats on the new Doug-lette. :bash:

 

Cmon Trev, all the girls will want to know the basics: Weight, digital accounting (fingers and toes), how many hours Mrs Doug REALLLLY hated Doug for etc.

  • Author
Wow, I don't recall knowing about this. Or maybe I did??

 

Congrats on the new Doug-lette. :doh:

 

Cmon Trev, all the girls will want to know the basics: Weight, digital accounting (fingers and toes), how many hours Mrs Doug REALLLLY hated Doug for etc.

 

All I know is that she (Caitlin) and Dougs other half are in very good health, Doug didnt say when he text me, Ha hours?.....

 

I don't think its a matter of hours :bash:

Congrats. Hope you have both hads lots of sleep before this as sleep will now be a luxury :bash:

Wow, I don't recall knowing about this. Or maybe I did??

 

Congrats on the new Doug-lette. :)

 

Cmon Trev, all the girls will want to know the basics: Weight, digital accounting (fingers and toes), how many hours Mrs Doug REALLLLY hated Doug for etc.

Thanks to you all for your responses....I didn't even see this thread (i've barely been on here last few days :P ) was informed of it this morning

 

OK the details are

8+ hr Labour

7lb 15oz

Yes was 5 days overcooked....

 

And Yes she doesn't look too much like me....so she's actually quite cute :P

congratulations are in need here bud hope you enjoy it man!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :P you know you have to post up baby pics :P

Edited by SoulSearcher

  • Author

Doug rang me yesterday and I asked him if he had seen the thread.

 

Doug: Nope, Where is it.

Me: In the off topic section.

Doug: Oh, I never look in there, I might have to from now on, I seem to be missing out on some stuff.

 

Ha.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.