Mercedes Vito Model Identification

rob83ke70

Anyone out here who is a bigger nerd than I am?

Just wondering if anyone can explain to me how to tell the difference between a mercedes vito 109cdi and a vito 115cdi? Can't find it written on the vehicle anywhere!!

I'm normally pretty good at finding out these nerd type things such as model numbers and variants but this is a bit beyond me!! :hmm:

Robert.

Members dont see this ad

(robert too lazy to logout and login again here)

So the difference in model number refers to the engine or transmission?

its a manual, and a high roof model. Unsure of if it had cruise or not, spent more time trying to find a pollen filter/air filter and locate the battery (surprisingly easy). The window reg wasn't too bad to replace either, once you work on one german car they are all the same nearly.

Nothing is as bad as the long tube spin on oil filter with a hex on the end of it as fitted to vw transporters, the one where you have to reach around the subframe under the car and put a socket/uni/ratchet/extension on it on a weird angle to undo it....

love it how the compliance plate doesn't mention the model, can't find it anywhere not even on the rego sticker. it says daimler chrysler on it in a few places though.... can't be a good thing!!

Robert

(robert too lazy to logout and login again here)

So the difference in model number refers to the engine or transmission?

its a manual, and a high roof model. Unsure of if it had cruise or not, spent more time trying to find a pollen filter/air filter and locate the battery (surprisingly easy). The window reg wasn't too bad to replace either, once you work on one german car they are all the same nearly.

Nothing is as bad as the long tube spin on oil filter with a hex on the end of it as fitted to vw transporters, the one where you have to reach around the subframe under the car and put a socket/uni/ratchet/extension on it on a weird angle to undo it....

love it how the compliance plate doesn't mention the model, can't find it anywhere not even on the rego sticker. it says daimler chrysler on it in a few places though.... can't be a good thing!!

Robert

Mercedes used to be "Daimler Chrysler"... Now they are just Daimler Benz.