March 29, 200917 yr Author comment_332341 ZI11PY on a mazda 2 I think DOMN8R on and XR8 E series Falcon Report
March 30, 200917 yr comment_332535 "SUX2BU" Saw this plate a while ago, Thought it was pretty funny Report
March 30, 200917 yr comment_332681 Turning into the industrial estate on the way to work, saw H4CK3R on a stock black SV6/8 VZ Commodore, which is strange because it's a completely custom plate (doesn't follow standard 3-3 or 3-2-1 guidelines) but made to look like one. Then, just around the corner, what appeared to be BLU84D (Bluebird) on a slammed/kitted old Datsun Bluebird, probably a drift car. Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333137 i know off a skyline with the plates 511PPY and another with 511PRY, 33PIG, 31PIG, PIG31, SRP16, SRP19, PSI318, 607PSI i also seen DVES1 on a white vs commo that had a front mount and a hint of rb30 power under the bonnet, Y TRY sylvia is now 13BT Edited April 1, 200917 yr by mr ae71 Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333156 I had SIK-020 on my old KE20, nothing too excting. got new plates for my current KE20 which I wont say atm, but were on a few sik old school mazdas my mate Kris had SNEEZY on his S5 RX7, R32, and now Cefiro. came from the sound of ssqv bov lol another mate Asher had GHETTO on his 180SX and now AE86 Trueno. friend of my mates Shaz, has SXAPEAL mate Luke (high_rpm on here) had WHY-TRY on his VS SS and now Torana Nat (73KE20 on here) has ROL-11A on his KE20 mate of some mates Terry has OFENSIV on his slammed VT S-pack a guy I know from school Winton had GETA5L on his VS SS my cousin Steve had XCTMNT on his old 12 second 308 VL Calais I'm not really a massive fan of personalised plates though really I'm liking the wider premium plates atm, thinking of getting a set of them for the ke20 and ke70 Cheers, Ben. Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333277 There is a nice valiant wagon with VERY dark tinted windows with the plate UNDBLY (Underbelly) A Commodore with IDO-12S Just some dressed up bogan vr-vs model Mates Red 180sx has SXC-180 plates Thats all i can remember at the moment. Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333600 i had a LOL moment when I saw a big black Hummer....it's plates were SLEDGE (imagine you're from NZ) LOL Report
April 2, 200917 yr Author comment_333605 I took a photo of one at the Southern Cross Street cruiser's car show for work, I don't know what it is, and unfortunately I don't think I am allowed to post the pic up, but anyway. It had the numberplate SKU115 on it, it was a bit of a ratrod Report
April 7, 200917 yr comment_334695 51YDN (RB powered Silvia)51AMM (Looow Mirage) 06EEK (180SX) 28LAC (Black S13, Black Rims) Just a few i've seen a while back can't remember them all i used to go out in 06eek 180 a while ago was a quick car he spent like 6 grand on the engine recently and sold it for like 6500, theres also a good number plate xlr8v8, and 514ppa (slappa) 10 lyf (lolife) 03ese (obese) oh and also saw CORUPT the other day Edited April 7, 200917 yr by ke10rolla Report
April 9, 200917 yr comment_335176 had a guy come into work before to pick up some beer, and funnily enough his number plates were BEER also seen a big sideloader truck with a 40' shipping container on the back and the number plates were SEAFR8 which i thought was cool. Report
April 9, 200917 yr comment_335296 hmmm i noticed JUSTICE plates on a TRD Aurion :dance: on my way home this evening Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now