Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crash Thread

Featured Replies

Show us your crash pics. Your not a real rolla veteran if you havent slided your rolla to its death.

 

I smashed my 86 the otherday driving in wet mountains doesnt really go well. Pics soon

I was unaware that loosing control of your corolla and crashing it was part of being a rolla veteran. :y: If that is the case, I am certainly not one.

I was unaware that loosing control of your corolla and crashing it was part of being a rolla veteran. :y: If that is the case, I am certainly not one.

+1 Here

Agreed, I would prefer to preserve my 34 year old car which is getting harder to get parts for than "slide it to it's death" :y:

does buying a rolla that was already crashed count?

Rad-apples!! I'm a corolla veteran... sort of... but i will claim it!

 

 

YES YES YES YES YIPPIE! WOOOOOHH!

Owned about 17 and crashed 2

Was run into (in the green seca) by a speeding VN with bald tyres so it couldn't stop in time, Ripped the back bar off aswell:

 

post-1373-1237023189_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.