What Does This Do?

wilson_610

i'll soon find out when i put mine in and start feeling passengers up.

technically you're rotating the engine back towards you, so you'll have to watch which stick you grab when going for 5th :kiwi: us rollaclub guys, we can tell because the smaller one is the gearstick (stock length and all) :D

i would hope a BDA on $2000 worth of carbs would be able to beat alot more than a K motor

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh 2x BDAs on 48s driven by Juha kankkunen in the Otago Rally up Whare Flat chasing Pasi Hagstrom that beats it. 07-nyahnyah.gif

that would beat most sounds......

and i wasnt there :sad: but i will be this year!!!! :D but juha wont be :sad:

blowen5k, you gunna be there this year? if so, come say hi, I'm spinning spanners on richard masons wrx :D

Actually speaking of engine mounts if you flip the passengers side engine mount upside down and cut off the shaped bit so that the side that goes to the block is now flat drill two holes in it,it actually is correct for the drivers side mount in upright situation then you only have to make a new left hand side mount.Mr Revhead i`m going to the Ashburton street race on the saturday and then possibly i`ll be at the rally on sunday depending on how the street race pans out,if i make it to the rally i`ll definately come say gidday :D

Meh 2x BDAs on 48s driven by Juha kankkunen in the Otago Rally up Whare Flat chasing Pasi Hagstrom that beats it. :D

perfect piece of road for it to. i remenber seeing mike turfus in his ex ari vatanen bda & of course we can't forget the buist boys in there bda

• 2 weeks later...

due to the fact that the starter motor has to stay in the same spot. r u able to take the bellhousing off, to shave some metal of the back of the bellhousing and the front of the gearbox to fit in an adaptor plate in between to upright the gearbox?

Edited by wilson_610