Prewers Ae71 - The Fridge

Prewer

Heres my $200 daily

Picked up a few months ago, finally got round to getting roadworthy/rego.

havent done much to it, got makita's all round, new wheels/tyres on front

perfect for either a SR20 or 4AGE, not sure which path yet, its only a daily for now, see how the modyfying bug goes.

I'm new to the RWD corolla scene, looking at lowering properly in the coming months, AE86 struts, brakes, shocks etc..

before

CorollaAE71Pics002.jpg

as it sits now

CorollaAE71Pics014.jpg

CorollaAE71Pics013.jpg

And heres my other car, trying to sell, powerdyne super6, 12psi blah blah

commodore003.jpg

commodore001.jpg

Edited by Prewer

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate, good to see another local rolla.

Seen you race the commonwhore at Tarmak before, you might have seen me in my '55 out there as well.

Oh, and we have a cruise on in a couple of weeks. Meeting at my house or St Leonards dog park, cruising the sidling to Bridport for a BBQ and then back through Pipers Brook (road that Archerville is on) to Launy home.

Edited by Taz_Rx

can't you see his FMIC ?

Must be a sleeper then hey :party:

Not meaning to be too harsh mate that looks like a good AE71 and for the price I wouldn't be complaining. But seriously unless you are running something serious under the bonnet there is no need for your no. plate to be there. It just makes you look like a try hard :dance:

Not all KE/AE's need to be drift orientated. They were good at plenty of things before they became drift worthy :cool:

Auto for now

Either going to hunt for a T-50 conversion, or just scrap that idea and get a C18DET for it, not sure as yet, so I'm not rushing into anything at the moment.

Still trying to sell the commodore, so mods are happening to the Rolla till that is gone.

Oh, and all you side mounted numberplate haters out there, my slimline plates should be here this week, ill mount it back in the centre to keep you happy, lol.

Auto for now

Either going to hunt for a T-50 conversion, or just scrap that idea and get a C18DET for it, not sure as yet, so I'm not rushing into anything at the moment.

Still trying to sell the commodore, so mods are happening to the Rolla till that is gone.

Oh, and all you side mounted numberplate haters out there, my slimline plates should be here this week, ill mount it back in the centre to keep you happy, lol.

i have searched around abit in brissy and i havent found many manual AE71's aye must be gettin rarer and rarer or everbody jumps on them quick as lol

i don't mind the side mounted number plate looks pretty cool i will have to put mine up on the dash coz my number plate mounts are broken on my bumper :dance:

still looks good man :) how many coils did you take out for the ride height or are they proper springs?

i have searched around abit in brissy and i havent found many manual AE71's aye must be gettin rarer and rarer or everbody jumps on them quick as lol

i don't mind the side mounted number plate looks pretty cool i will have to put mine up on the dash coz my number plate mounts are broken on my bumper :dance:

still looks good man :) how many coils did you take out for the ride height or are they proper springs?

Lowering = 2 coils even thanks to Mr Makita :hmm: