April 22, 200917 yr comment_338506 comeon someone solve mineclue: its a german roadster its make name is one of the most commonly used words in any language I was going to give somebody else a chance, but if you're gunna be like that then: Its a Funke and Will YES! Roaster. :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvzNt733Ivs Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338514 I can't understand why they didn't like them......2dr's are better looking than 4dr Sedans...Especially in a Commodore. why would you make a 2door family car though. Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338515 P1800.........? You're a smart Arse Hiro!! :P I can't help it if I'm an afficiando for 60s and 70s Euro coupes, especially ones with shooting break versions too. P1800s in British Racing Green look absolute porn too, saw one of them a year or so ago coming back from a dyno day in Sydney and had trouble keeping my car in the lane as I stopped paying all attention to the road. My turn then I guess, easy one for Toyota enthusiasts (and yes the wheels are original) Edited April 22, 200917 yr by Hiro Protagonist Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338548 Come on, someone must have worked it out by now..... Well they appear to me to be MZ10 Soarer period wheels so something from the early 80's I'm guessing Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338549 Well they appear to me to be MZ10 Soarer period wheels so something from the early 80's I'm guessing Correct, they are the same wheels as an MZ10, but the car is obviously not an MZ10 :P It also has a 4AGE in it, but it's not a Corolla or MR2 Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338557 sort of looks like an 80s version of the paseo or whatever its called. Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338577 lotus X100 (Elan) I'll confirm that for you vagen... http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=...v%3D2%26hl%3Den .....so now its your turn! Intersting to see what rare/weird cars an american might come up with. :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now