Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guess This Car

Featured Replies

  • Replies 722
  • Views 188.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

close it is an Italian

Lamborgini muira

Edited by mungi mods

And its not a muira either.

 

I have no idea what it is, have had a bit of a search.

Crazy thing I've discovered it just how similar some of the suggestion on this car are.

eg what ever it is has very similar rear windows to the Dino, but with a Montreal front.

 

Here I'll line them all up and you can see what I mean.....

 

"what ever"....

446.jpg

Montreal....

800px-Alfa_Romeo_Montreal.PNG

Montreverdi....

monteverdi-berlinetta-1972.jpg

Dino....

1967_Fiat_Dino_2000_coupe.JPG

Maserati Ghibli....

maserati_ghibli.jpg

Lambo Jarada....

800px-Lambo_Jarama.jpg

Lambo Espada....

lamborghini-espada.jpg

Lambo Islero.....

1968%20Lamborghini%20Islero.jpg

Iso Griffo IR8 Coupe Bertone

1972_iso_griffo_ir8_coupe_bertone_07_m.jpg

 

The Jensen is also close but not as much as the above...

1974-Jensen-Interceptor-Mk-III-Saloon-maroon-fa-lr.jpg

^^ I beat one of those a couple of time at the drags with a carby turbo 4k!!! :)

Edited by Taz_Rx

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.