February 26, 201214 yr comment_586801 Hey guys! Name's William, but most people call me Javi. I live in Victoria Point, on Brisbane's Southside. I "sort of" have two AE82s, one that I'll drive when I get my P's (fingers crossed I pass the test) and one that I'm going to... Do a lot of work on :P But for now I'm doing work on the car that I'll be driving so that everything works and it doesn't look like poo Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_590984 Mark Brisbane - Redcliffe Daily drive - AE94 corolla seca It's white. It's reliable . It has air con. Lol that's all I care, I WANT A OL SKOOL rolla! And those fender mirrors look the goods. : ) hope to catch up with you folks on a cruise soon! Report
April 19, 201214 yr comment_598429 Hey fellas! just noticed this.... My name is Leo I'm in Brisbane - Southside on the weekends and Goldie during the week. (for now) Daily drive - 2002 Camry Sportivo Project - 1983 KE70 Edited September 3, 201214 yr by It's_AUDM_Yo Report
September 3, 201214 yr comment_624762 Gday - Stephen (jed) here. Live at Flagstone Creek - Just down the hill from Toowoomba. Have been looking out for a cheapie second car. Just purchased an 86 AE82 - 160k - for the princely sum of 2 Cartons of beer. Needs a bit of a clean up, some tyres and a fuel pump (I think) and its ready for the road. I thought i'd join this forum as I am a memeber of motorbike forums and know that there is heaps of info and help to be shared. Cheers, Jed Report
September 3, 201214 yr comment_624795 Welcome to the club Stephen :-) I'm sure we can help you along the way with parts/info Report
September 21, 201214 yr comment_627929 Hey all Names Michael I'm in Brisbane Have had a ke55 coupe i bought off an old lady for a while and havent had the motivation to do anything untill recently. Ive started a blog too if you wanna check it out - hoping that will keep me motivated. Looking to turn it into a fun motorkhana car :rocknroll: Heres a couple of pics Edited September 28, 201214 yr by NinjaMekanik Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_628545 Hello my name in Damo i live on the northside of brisbane stafford HTS :osama: My drive is a Ke55s 1981 running SR 20 Black top nissan silva frount end mazda Disk Break rear end Only take her out on the weekends ;) ;) ;) I'm using a Haltech-engine management systerm Edited September 25, 201214 yr by Djz24ini Report
September 27, 201214 yr comment_629066 Welcome aboard! Great to hear another coupe is around, cheers! Report
November 25, 201213 yr comment_637664 Hey all I'm Dan , From Logan / Cornubia Area ... About to buy a 1978 Ke55 Rolla ;) The most beautiful of them all. Have some experience with cars (mostly interior) ... Extremely keen on starting a project car as cars are my passion. Have joined here to hopefully get some ideas and tips on what to do and what not to do :P I'm easy going and quite out there haha . Cheers, Dan Report
November 25, 201213 yr comment_637696 Welcome aboard! Be good to see your progress of your rolla when she's underway! cheers! Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_643188 Ive been on here now for a long time and attended recent cruises and such. but ive never actually introduced myself. The names Moses, ive been doing a lot with cars for a long time built a wrx from scratch with a mate. Now ive left the world of computer cars alone and have my ke70 russell Its got a solid suspension build and brake build but still only running 4k 5 speed because of pplates and me not wanting to get defected to the death :). anyway here it is russell Report
March 2, 201412 yr comment_678658 hey guys I'm Luke (ROLLA91) I'm from Brisbane Mitchelton i have a 1992 AE92 white rolla havent really done much to it besides things i needed to do just replaced the timing belt with the help of my bro haha ive had for about a yr and a half and it has not let me down at all i was so impressed i even made my older sister buy one haha she has a 1995 AE101 its also white lol Report
March 2, 201412 yr comment_678662 When you go to reply to a topic there is a button next to 'POST' that says 'More Reply Options'. Click that. There will be an option of upload files. Choose files and upload. Then place the cursor in the text box where you want the picture and hit 'add to post'. Alternatively if you want to share from a URL there is a picture box under the smiley face when you type a reply. Place the cursor where you want the pic/URL to go, hit the little picture box. Paste the URL and hit ok. It wont show up as a pic till you post your reply. IN GREEN AT TOP Edited March 2, 201412 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now