Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah Josh's looks okay, but they're Globes :bash: jks

I just mean personally I think 14's belong on KE70s, AE86s. I would run 13s seeing as the older Corollas are just that much smaller (and run 155/80R12 vs 155/80R13).

If you're rolling on wheels bigger than stock rolling diameter you're doing it wrong

Btw Roo did you buy those nos corner garnishes from Phils Rotary's (on ebay)?

Cheers, Ben.

yeah Josh's looks okay, but they're Globes :bash: jks

I just mean personally I think 14's belong on KE70s, AE86s. I would run 13s seeing as the older Corollas are just that much smaller (and run 155/80R12 vs 155/80R13).

If you're rolling on wheels bigger than stock rolling diameter you're doing it wrong

Btw Roo did you buy those nos corner garnishes from Phils Rotary's (on ebay)?

Cheers, Ben.

yea i know the tyres are gay but i had them from my 70 so i just chucked them on

yea got them from ebay, bangkok parts or something

I am not a fan of massively oversized wheels at all, but would definately not rule out 14s. Given the right rim and tyre combo 14s can be great.

Some 15s can even be fine, (depending on the car and the style) you have much more tyre choice as well.

man you guys run narrow tyres on your rims!

i run 165/50/15's on the front of my car with a 6 inch wide rim and sure the is looks good but the grip level just isnt there. I suggest wider tyres if your aiming for the thing to handle, ill be changing to 195/50/15's shortly. don't think you can really go much wider if you want the tyre inside the guards because of strut clearance. On a 7 inch rim id be running 205's but bit hard when your rims side well outside the guards.

ALso i think you find the whole rim/tyre must be inside the guard for it to be legal, not just the tread.

IMO 15's are perfect for a KE20, any bigger/smaller can still look alright if done well also though

the real decision is to white wall or not

I probably wouldn't go white walls. I think my car only just pulls them off and thats also very opinionated. I think my colour scheme does it a huge favor with the walls otherwise they would look wack.

Ohh and 20's look hot with 13s! Just need the correct height and stance with wheels otherwise can look shite.

pink centres looks hot, staying brown

gold ones are not doing it for me, like the red with white walls too

going to get them polished not sure about centres becuase you can't pull them out of the rims

hmm