Wheels For A Ke55 Sedan

Tiger

Which wheel for my car?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK.... Wheel No. 1:

sport.jpg

The original Momo Sport wheels in 17s

or Wheel No. 2:

vegas2rs.gif

The Momo replicas... ANZ Vegas in 17s.

Wheel No. 3:

G%20ZERO_ENKEI.JPG

Enkei G-Zeros in 17s

Edited by Tiger

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed these wheels are all 5 stud. Can you get them in 4 x 114.3? or are you planning on changing the stud pattern?

If i had to choose, i'd go the ANZ vegas. The first two are pretty much the same - but i like the slightly poilshed look better (and the lower price tag too :) ).

The third wheel just looks shite. It belongs on a riced up silvia or something.

BTW - What do you think about these?

http://www.1010tires.com/wheel.asp?wheelbr...&wheelmodel=RS6

Those wheels actually look tough! I like em.

The stud pattern of the Vegas I believe is the same as the rollas (apparently they are available in 4 stud)

The G-Zero are multi-fits and I thought they look abit ricey, but thought I'd make the extra option

Edited by Tiger

Well the replicas don't look QUITE as good as the momo's, but just have a think about whether its worth not compromising and getting something that looks basically the same, i reckon if its not a show car or something then don't bother forking out for momo's. Its not like you are going to have the momo's sitting there next to the vegas when the vegas are on the car, so you won't notice a difference.

Don't get those chrome.. things. They are soulless.

Also since its an older car... consider even getting something old school like jellybeans or anything with dish, they're cheaper and I really think they suit the style of car better. Just a thought

none of them.......... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaste of good money. and definately not matched to the era of the car. and more $custom$ drilling IF the offset is correct and they are redrilled, then you will be buying liquiorice straps for the rest of your days. then they are probably illegal anyway, is the diameter within 10% or whatever your regulations are? then on top of that some scum steals them one lonely night. oh well everyone has there own taste! :)

ke30; those are awesome!!!

but then; you guys have different tastes in wheels. i agree that 3 spokes look like shit...i think the wheels that were on rollie when it rolled were perfect.

i have a set of 4 spokes that kinda look like a flower.....have no idea what they're called. i have "jellybeans" we call 'em slotted mags- on the cricket

Edited by mikeys toy

Unless I buy these....

b45_16lrg.jpg

B45s in 16"x6".. may require some "slight lipping and flaring" perhaps...

Old school look and they are tough...

Otherwise, the momo sports are winning votes.

And this car WILL be a show car. The paint job has already been quoted.... $4k!!!

Edited by Tiger

Ahhh, yes, the good ol' Cheviot brake warmers, Alot of Gemi's used to get around with them. God forbid, I almost bough a set for mine.....

On the other hand, Simmons will make any car look good.

Edited by Redwarf

Your joking right. They are worse than the 3rd wheel in the poll. :)

They are probably a good 1/50th of the price of them, and they would look tough!

The B45 wheel does look tough.

By joves man $4K on the paint, make sure you have money left over for a digital camera so we can ogle this thing!

That's why I got the thread open in the projects section... I'll be taking snaps of the WHOLE deal! Interior to exterior makeover.

So I don't mind lashing out on the car if I have to... It'll look good once all is done. :)

Now come to think of it... the B45s are grabbing my attention even more!