Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

Featured Replies

PMSL, i ate mine last month too. were still yummy

  • Replies 317
  • Views 97k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey tis rach again

 

warrnambool sounds good...isnt the sprintcars on that weekend be a headache with accommodation wouldnt it?

 

 

if ya want a cook i volunteer hugh to do it - he has his own kitchen type setup for the trailer :S

  • Author

Ahh... Yeah, had a headache for a while now.

 

Hopefully we have accomodation right in the middle of town, waiting on a final phone call.

Will post up pricing and the rest as soon as I know!

 

It's getting close, too close!

just let me know if ya need any help organising shit jarrad.. I'm changing jobs as of next week, and *should* have alot more time to myself :)

well, straight from the horses mouth, we're pencilled in at Claremont Holiday Village.

 

7 sites at 4ppl per site.

 

we should be able to get more if needed (didn't bother asking)

 

rough price of $60-$70 total. deposit of around $30 will be needed soonish to hold the sites, they want 50% deposit for them.

 

nobby'll post up more info later (actually, he probably won't as i've put in most of the important stuff)

 

dF

did you post the info only thread then make it hidden so only those with special powers can see it???

I wish that were the case, I just checked in to see if anyone had questions and my threads gone...

 

Will have to re do it when I get home, lucky I saved it!

 

for it to be gone, it would have to have existed in the first place :)

 

and yes, always copy large posts into notepad before hitting submit.

one big question is where are we gonna be parking our cars each night??

 

 

i'm sure we can get one or two in my boot, and another one in the back of nobby's wagon.....but what about the rest??

  • Author

Well, we had 10 sites this year and didn't use them all... Even with parking.

 

I'm sure we willbe fine to sort it out. If we end up with to many people I will book more sites so that's more space

 

I might even get a smaller tent :y:

 

JP

i thought the idea of the big tent was to keep my crown outta the weather??

Feel free to PM me with details as I don't get on here much.

 

Will sort out the deposit in the next couple of weeks, but count me and the g/f in for it for certain.

 

Havent missed one yet and don't plan to miss this one since I have the time off work and all. :y:

Is there undercover parking for Matty's KE30... ? :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.