January 29, 201016 yr comment_409207 Whatcha mean "keep reminding" ? :) Already sold the 5K that was going to go into the KE25 to SLO-030 today. Need to get my hands on a 12A now :cool: Report
January 29, 201016 yr comment_409245 Whatcha mean "keep reminding" ? :) Already sold the 5K that was going to go into the KE25 to SLO-030 today. Need to get my hands on a 12A now :cool: don't be soft, go a 13B, you know ya want to haha. (ps, 13BT rollas are stupid quick... i needed new undies after i had my run in one!) Report
January 30, 201016 yr comment_409373 error 404. picture of stu with the pink hat of gaids on, not loading Report
January 31, 201016 yr comment_409835 13 1/2 minuet movie that took me 5 hours today to sort through, chop, edit and compile will be up soon enough. I have other video's that need to go up first haha. Frekin sick weekend :) thankyou again ! Report
February 1, 201016 yr Author comment_410078 Was a grouse weekend, all went smoothly and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves! Next year will be different as aus day is mid week, will probably have our first great ocean road 2 day sprint! One night and some wild driving/cruising for all! Darren, can't forget noiseworks and crowded house on Saturday night! And just for Cam, I learnt Closing Time for next year! :jamie: Oh, I will have a corolla next year too :D Can't wait for the videos Ted! JP Report
February 1, 201016 yr comment_410085 Looks like you guys had a ball! I'm hoping it does not clash with Rovers "Surfmoot" weekend again and then I will be in for sure. Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_412652 *looks at main computer* The Official 13 Min video of the 2010 GOR Cruise is currently being recompiled into HD format for the tube. The video it self has been complete for 2?3? weeks now. Hate to think how big its going to be. So, once thats done ..15:33...15:32...15:31... - Up to the tube she goes. :wink: Ted Report
February 10, 201016 yr Author comment_412662 Sweet! Can't wait! I was too busy hangin off the wheel in the wags I didn't even get pics! Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_412679 Hahaha. I'm putting it up in HD, even though i toldmyself i wouldnt :wink: only catch is its 5 hours and 3 minutes away. hahahah. Check back tomorrow morning guys. ( Its almost 700 meg. ) lolz T' Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_412691 This should be good ..............I hope. Should I start apologizing now?? :wink: Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_412724 PIECE OF $H!T BLUESCREEN MOTHERFU&KER GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WINDOWS SUCKS SO MUCH STUNTED BLUE F_ING SPOTTED CHODE. FFS ! ugh. 5 1/2 hour upload here we go again.. Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_412725 so tell me again, you bought a mac............yet you choose to use a PC for uploading a massif file??? :wink: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now