Radrollaz Cruze To Canberra!

Kebin

Hey everyone,

The next Radrollaz cruise will be to another state! The meetup will be the usual spot in the AMF bowling carpark at villawood. Meetup is 7am(YES 7am!) leaving at 8am . We hope to get alot of photo opportunities once we reach our destination. Those in for the long haul to the ACT post your interest here. All are welcome as long as you behave :P

I'll post up in the Canberra regional thread and hopefully we can meetup with more rollaclub corolla enthusiasts from down south.

Stay tuned for updates... See you all there :lolcry:

Edited by Kebin

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canberra here we come! Anyone up for helis on the Pm's front lawn :rolls: Should be a good trip and hopefully we can meet up with all the ACT rolla lovers :P

:yes: 7am meet up Leaving at 8am :yes:

Edited by radrollaz

I'm definately keen to come to the AMF to see Marty's car but probably wont come down to Canberra. Got my first Torana show the following week and i don't want anything to go wrong before that :)

Bring the TOYOTA hilux! :y:

sounds like you mite have few coming! Great to see!

See you when you come down the highway!

Hey sammo, lets try and get all you ACT guys together and have the biggest corolla meet up possible. The ACT boys should show the sydney boys around i reckon. :y: Maybe you can rally your troops and ill do the same :)

Hey sammo, lets try and get all you ACT guys together and have the biggest corolla meet up possible. The ACT boys should show the sydney boys around i reckon. Maybe you can rally your troops and ill do the same

Already on to it!

We are planning a meet up/cruise on the 6th, so hopefully we can back that up the following week, and meet up with the sydney guys!