Radrollaz Cruze To Canberra!

Kebin

Hey Marty, that leaves you less than a month to get some Billet rims LOL

+1 needs some rims Marty, your car looks a bit ordinary in your avatar - YET ITS SO FAR FROM ORDINARY!!!!

...but i'm sure you have something in the pipeline.

i'll try and come in the xr6t, would be good to flush out some cobwebs.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just wondering whats your plans re times? Is anyone staying in canberra, or are you all heading home that night?

Hi sammo, I'm going to change meet up time to 7am leaving at 8am latest from here in sydney so I'm thinking 3 hour drive 11-11:30am we should be cruzing in to canberra :P Pm me your number and ill contact you, i don't think anyone is staying in canberra probably all head home. :(

Edited by radrollaz

I'll b heading down, if u wanna come jake your welcome 2, but u get the back seat coz i promised kurt i'd b takin him on the next cruise.

It'll also cost u about $30 for accom aswell, me & kurt r going to the drags on the saturday, staying in villawood sat nite and then heading on the cruise sunday

Edited by Fat Bastard Customs

How about we cruze into the flower festival, park all the rollaz and have our own show. kev you could play with your bagged up wagon , marty can supply the show pony and all we need then is some tunes :lol: Anyone want to put there hand up. :abuse:

Unfortunatley my ke30 wont be attending this cruze instead ill be riding shotgun in sydneys newest show pony corolla :osama:

Hi

I just had a text come through noting Radrollaz are coming to Canberra - good stuff!

I've met some of the Radrollaz members at events in Sydney, I've got a metallic green KE25 if you're trying to think of who I am.

I won't be able to come along for the cruise though as I've got the KE25 entered in a hillclimb here in Canberra that weekend, my mates corolla is also entered (1JZ powered AE71). We'll be racing from 9am until about 4pm so if you guys decide to leave Canberra and head for Sydney via Sutton Rd or come into Canberra that direction then drop past and say g'day and check out some of the racing.

Hope the cruise goes well.

Cheers.

Hi

I just had a text come through noting Radrollaz are coming to Canberra - good stuff!

I've met some of the Radrollaz members at events in Sydney, I've got a metallic green KE25 if you're trying to think of who I am.

I won't be able to come along for the cruise though as I've got the KE25 entered in a hillclimb here in Canberra that weekend, my mates corolla is also entered (1JZ powered AE71). We'll be racing from 9am until about 4pm so if you guys decide to leave Canberra and head for Sydney via Sutton Rd or come into Canberra that direction then drop past and say g'day and check out some of the racing.

Hope the cruise goes well.

Cheers.

Hi mate, I'm pretty sure we met at the toymods dyno day a while back. Thanks for the support, not sure if we will have a chance to come past the track but hopefully we will get to meet up with the ACT rollaclub boys and cruze around canberra :worship:

Hi mate, I'm pretty sure we met at the toymods dyno day a while back. Thanks for the support, not sure if we will have a chance to come past the track but hopefully we will get to meet up with the ACT rollaclub boys and cruze around canberra :worship:

All good mate, I won't be at the hillclimb anymore anyway.