Slo-030's Wb Tonner

SLO-030

Cheers 1JZ,

HQ Twin Grille Stato front, I want :lolcry: PM me with a price :jamie:

This thing is pretty rust free. Just some normal rust in the scuttle panels. Ever priced a pair of those up?

Once the wagons done this is going away for a long time. Hopefully recieving a new paint job along with a new heart with twin turbos :(

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ryan! nice ride... I love the future stance. They look killer scraping the asphalt.

As for heart transplant... what do you have in mind??? I'm thinking about a 7MGE or GTE. shouldn't be too hard to do legally considering it is a smaller engine than factory. Upgrade to V8 brakes and all should be well. would chop most V8 conversions.

Kinda makes me want to rebuild my WB tonner... lol

Hey ryan! nice ride... I love the future stance. They look killer scraping the asphalt.

As for heart transplant... what do you have in mind??? I'm thinking about a 7MGE or GTE. shouldn't be too hard to do legally considering it is a smaller engine than factory. Upgrade to V8 brakes and all should be well. would chop most V8 conversions.

Kinda makes me want to rebuild my WB tonner... lol

Hey G man,

Your close, It does feature DOHC, 6 cylinders, 2 turbos and a Toyota logo on it.

I'm thinking, 2JZ-GTE, R154, 9in with 4.11 LSD :jamie:

Conversion should be a piece of piss, V8 front brakes (if they vary from 6cyl), and statesman rear discs on the 9in.

I got it all planned out in my head. Just money is gonna be the issue, as always.

Phil; Yes, the horn. I got dixie (dukes of hazzard) musical air horns, as a bit of a joke.

CHEERS

Ryan

MMM... Yummy. What about a RB30ET out of the VL Turbo?? :jamie:

Also try considering the VS-VY Ecotec V6. They bolt straight in apparently.....

Josh :y:

Nah, not really a fan of the old RB30's.

VS-VY V6 bolts straight in? mounts wise or something?

But mods are more than likely required so if thats the case then the 2JZ will fit too :lolcry:

Hopefully the trans mounts between the R154 and W5x boxes are similar, I could use a CRS crossmember to line up the engine and gearbox for engine mount placement.

But its all a long while away yet. Although, feel free to start sending me money/parts :P

CHEERS

Ryan

• 4 months later...

Soon to be getting some new control arm bushes, along with a 27 or 30mm swaybar up front :P

Get it all together with the new balljoints and renew the front end so i can get the thing wheel aligned.

Took it up for the car show at Kadina and it was all over the road. Wheel alignment would definatly not go astray.

Also managed to take runner up best commercial :y:

CHEERS

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...
Hey G man,

Your close, It does feature DOHC, 6 cylinders, 2 turbos and a Toyota logo on it.

I'm thinking, 2JZ-GTE, R154, 9in with 4.11 LSD :laff:

Conversion should be a piece of piss, V8 front brakes (if they vary from 6cyl), and statesman rear discs on the 9in.

I got it all planned out in my head. Just money is gonna be the issue, as always.

Phil; Yes, the horn. I got dixie (dukes of hazzard) musical air horns, as a bit of a joke.

CHEERS

Ryan

go the tonners as for the brakes the v8s are different a bit have different springs and i think from memory the booster is different some just have the master cylinder and no booster where as the v8s have the booster.

mine has a 3.55 lsd with a 3inch tail shaft looks tough now you have lowered the front cheers graeme :wink: