Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

--------{Ke38 Wagon}---------

Featured Replies

Lookin good chris :wink:

  • Replies 271
  • Views 304.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Looking good dude, I'm in love! I may be moving down to VIC in the new year so I'll defiantly have to drive over to SA and see this thing in person. Awesome cars in this years RCOTY but I know where

  • Few pics for you all   Heres my replacement 4k now sporting some slightly shinier bits and extractors, has about 600hp more than before :lolcry:   This pic shows how damaged the drivers side do

Posted Images

sweeeeeet ride.

 

definate agree with removal of the rear and side window stripes.

the look you are going for does not need them.

 

once youve taken them off, then reassess wether the visor stays or goes ?

its very handy on these sunny adelaide days!

 

cheers, scott

  • Author

Cheers guys, yeah scott true about the visor, been loving it to be honest. I think it will stay for now. The stripes are annoying because you can't see shit out the back but then they are good because you can't see in either. As for what look I'm going for, I haven't really put much thought into, just going with what feels right I guess. Practicality comes first usually, which is why the stripes are going. But then pimp is also high on the agenda. :2thumbs:

 

Head light visors? Definately an impulse buy haha.. and definately not practical... Bit different, probably illegal. Meh!

 

Exhaust is going to be sticking out the side behind left rear wheel very soon.

 

I WANT A KE36 REAR BUMPER!

  • Author

Clutch cable broke today while driving on Anzac Highway. Luckily just next the abandond petrol station where I managed to pull into. Also lucky I am a RAA member so I got a free tow home. :)

 

Pretty happy with the outcome really.. Could have been much worse!

 

chrisd.jpg

man i love those rims, they really suit the wagon

 

looks tuff :)

agree with Aaran, Looks tough.

 

EDIT: how much lower are the front springs? and are the rears just reversed eyes?

Edited by SLO-030

have u managed to hunt down a clutch cable and got this bad boy cruising again?

 

cheers,s cott

uh you should of drove it home but then again clutchless shifting is pretty tricky

  • Author

It was a matter of an hour or two before I had another clutch cable in the car. Been cruising since and the clutch actually feels alot smoother with the newer cable in. It used to be hard to let it out slowly without it sticking and then jumping.. was really annoying and I thought it was the actual clutch but I'm happy to know it's not.

 

Ryan it's about 2" lowered all round and the rear is only reversed eyes with an extra leaf. Comfortable ride while still having the lowered look.

 

 

Plans(in no order): Continue with body work and paint. Get some new fat tires for the rear. Put 5 speed box in with a fresher 4k. Service brakes.

 

 

Dinner time! :)

very nice car Chris :yes:

 

lovin it :)

  • Author

I did a fuel consumption calculation today, after filling up to the brim and driving exactly 100kms I filled it up again today and got 11.28 litres into it which gives me a total of 8.8kms per litre.. :/ thats pretty bad right?

 

What kind of things should I be looking at with fuel consumption like that? I get a fuel smell in the car sometimes too so maybe a leak somewhere?

I was getting 5km/Litre in the ute = around 20L/100km

8.8 sounds pretty good to me actually. Do you do city driving or country? As city will chew up more fuel.

 

Ryan 20l per 100 is ridiculous, hope the VN motor helps.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.