Ke25 20B Rotary

tipsi

Seat, pedal box, gear box and engine plate and bell housing are all mounted.

The engine plate will be tied in with the roll cage and will be setup in accordance with the diff and tailhaft angles as required.

Should hopefully be back a rolling chassis in 4-6 weeks. Just need to finish carbon doors and bonnet, then i am down to the nittyy gritty, and detailed work. Not to mention wiring and more wiring, switches and looms etc etc.

all good fun!

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

Hello, just found this site through my search for a 20B swap in a Corolla. How is the project coming along? any fitment issues like modifying the firewall? I'm thinking of installing a peripheral port 20B in my 1973 TE27 Levin. I currently have a monster port 13B with a T3/T4 blow through turbo system and absolutely love the sound of Ivan Mikac peripheral ported 20B in his Mazda RX-7 FC Rotary Sports Sedan. Here's a video of Ivans car then a video of my car...

Thanks,

Big Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys been a little bit busy of late.

Car is away getting bar and chassis work completed and some small changes modified and neatened. Will be ready for a final fitout, dummy up and wire in coming months. Then will strip completely for paint and prep, engine is ready to go...

In the process of sorting out spindle mounts and front wheels

Cheers

holy shit!

this is such an awesome build! huge props to you man :D

gorgeous choice in colour also... i nearly painted Rolla Bus in this colour at one stage!

you may have already said it, but did you self-teach how to do carbon fibre?

did you read any books etc? is it hard to do? i have a few bits and pieces done, but want to do it myself :_

cheers dude, moe

• 1 year later...