luke.t.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah its not lol..... I'm mounting a l.e.d strip on the top edge..... it will only sit out like 5mm max.....

ill have to make a mould for it as it isnt water proof... its like a mother board thingy with flat l.e.ds on it.... so ill have to cast it in resin....

so i got next week off to make some progress should be fun... illl pull the tailgate back off and finish filling and priming... and then some paint :wub:

I dig the tailgate :wub: Pull your finger and get this finished! I really like what you've done so far mate.

Will the LED strip stick out a bit? The bolt lights look ok, but I don't think they'd show your plate too

well. Either way, it will look good :D Any plans for a custom number plate? BRUCEY

Edited by seabiscuit

• 2 months later...

got a couple more pics

heres that light i was talking about... wont be using this one just using as a prototype.

also retrimmed my door cards yesterday... got the sewing machine out fot the first time ever and sewed up some handles.

and heres a pick of the tail gate painted white (pretty bad colour match lol)

post-6856-1275181730_thumb.jpg

post-6856-1275181769_thumb.jpg

post-6856-1275181802_thumb.jpg

post-6856-1275181839_thumb.jpg