August 12, 201115 yr Author comment_546205 thats a big asss pulley. this will be howlin like a mother. can't wait to see the progress or hear it. You know it Matty. Be like a leaf blower on steriods haha Report
August 12, 201115 yr comment_546236 11psi should make this thing fly. It would definitely keep up to a 5L V8 Holden, one like the VS Ute Dad used to have. :yes: Josh :cool: Report
August 13, 201115 yr Author comment_546379 Should do Josh. Stu reeled off over 100rwkw with 12 pound on the same setup with the D5s Microtech. I have the little brother to that, the D4s. I'll be happy with say 80-90rwkw, any more than that is a bonus. Finally got home about 30mins ago and had a quick fondle of my new SC12, Happy Chappy :D Thinking of using the entire GZE intake setup and running the Microtech. I now have a Mustang sitting in my driveway so that needs to go before much more happens on the Corolla front. Report
August 14, 201115 yr comment_546408 ]Thinking of using the entire GZE intake setup and running the Microtech.[/b] I now have a Mustang sitting in my driveway so that needs to go before much more happens on the Corolla front. Do it, do it! :yes: You know you whant to... :wink: Get that big lump of Ford ***** out of the way so you can work on a real car! :lol: Looking forward to your results mate! Edit: ***** = metal :P Edited August 14, 201115 yr by carbonboy Report
August 14, 201115 yr Author comment_546505 Do it, do it! :yes: You know you whant to... :wink: Get that big lump of Ford ***** out of the way so you can work on a real car! :lol: Looking forward to your results mate! Edit: ***** = metal :P Semi mocked it up today after we moved the 'stang. Gonna need to get the lower mount I made for an SC12 years ago and bolt up an engine mount. That will be my only issue as the inlet piping goes around the back of the charger and up where it meets the TB. Only got 30mins to do my own shit this whole weekend :( pretty pissed... Report
August 20, 201115 yr Author comment_547958 Update: This^^ Started out as a piece of 50mm plate. Profile cut into an 85mm circle and machined concentric. Machined a 30mm spigot on one side for this.. Played around with a couple dodgy mounts I got with my first SC12 :cool: Report
August 21, 201115 yr comment_548163 Looking good ryan. Have to say my turbo does look good on that engine along side the supercharger :P Fark me that mount looks dodge haha. Any ideas on carb vs efi yet? Report
August 21, 201115 yr Author comment_548167 Yea haha, dodgy as. Note self, never let a tasmanian loose with a welder :P You mean this pic? :P Draw thru carb for now I think. Report
August 21, 201115 yr comment_548170 That stromberg you've got kicking around? Nice, Efi suckkkks. Old school ftw. Oi, I'm tasmanian. I'm not dodgy... At all... :P Report
August 21, 201115 yr comment_548235 lookin goodman...your gunna have to stock pile some gearboxes :laff: Report
August 22, 201115 yr comment_548307 Should do Josh. Stu reeled off over 100rwkw with 9 pound on the same setup with the D5s Microtech. I have the little brother to that, the D4s. I'll be happy with say 80-90rwkw, any more than that is a bonus. Finally got home about 30mins ago and had a quick fondle of my new SC12, Happy Chappy :D Thinking of using the entire GZE intake setup and running the Microtech. I now have a Mustang sitting in my driveway so that needs to go before much more happens on the Corolla front. Hehehe fixed. I had a 12psi pulley on the blower but I either had belt slip issues(which i couldnt hear)or when I blocked off the vacuum/boost ports it made it de-seat the seals when it tried to go past 9psi. I've informed the new owner that he needs to plumb it back together so when it's up and about it should be interesting to see what it makes at 12. Id imagine with 12psi and same cam it would be around 110rwkw. Stu. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now