Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-038 + 10Psi

Featured Replies

expect them tuesday as i missed the cut off time. fml

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 505.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

All good man. Thanks heaps!

  • Author

thats a big asss pulley.

 

this will be howlin like a mother.

 

can't wait to see the progress or hear it.

 

You know it Matty.

 

Be like a leaf blower on steriods haha

11psi should make this thing fly. It would definitely keep up to a 5L V8 Holden, one like the VS Ute Dad used to have. :yes:

 

Josh :cool:

  • Author

Should do Josh. Stu reeled off over 100rwkw with 12 pound on the same setup with the D5s Microtech. I have the little brother to that, the D4s. I'll be happy with say 80-90rwkw, any more than that is a bonus.

 

Finally got home about 30mins ago and had a quick fondle of my new SC12, Happy Chappy :D

 

Thinking of using the entire GZE intake setup and running the Microtech.

 

I now have a Mustang sitting in my driveway so that needs to go before much more happens on the Corolla front.

]Thinking of using the entire GZE intake setup and running the Microtech.

[/b]

I now have a Mustang sitting in my driveway so that needs to go before much more happens on the Corolla front.

 

Do it, do it! :yes: You know you whant to... :wink:

 

Get that big lump of Ford ***** out of the way so you can work on a real car! :lol:

 

Looking forward to your results mate!

 

Edit: ***** = metal :P

Edited by carbonboy

  • Author

Do it, do it! :yes: You know you whant to... :wink:

 

Get that big lump of Ford ***** out of the way so you can work on a real car! :lol:

 

Looking forward to your results mate!

 

Edit: ***** = metal :P

 

Semi mocked it up today after we moved the 'stang. Gonna need to get the lower mount I made for an SC12 years ago and bolt up an engine mount.

 

That will be my only issue as the inlet piping goes around the back of the charger and up where it meets the TB.

 

Only got 30mins to do my own shit this whole weekend :( pretty pissed...

  • Author

Update:

288963_2364391588062_1198530432_2827748_7325229_o.jpg

This^^ Started out as a piece of 50mm plate. Profile cut into an 85mm circle and machined concentric.

 

Machined a 30mm spigot on one side for this..

289122_2364394908145_1198530432_2827750_1167172_o.jpg

 

Played around with a couple dodgy mounts I got with my first SC12

339522_2367433864117_1198530432_2830789_2183105_o.jpg

 

:cool:

Looking good ryan. Have to say my turbo does look good on that engine along side the supercharger :P

 

Fark me that mount looks dodge haha.

 

Any ideas on carb vs efi yet?

  • Author

Yea haha, dodgy as. Note self, never let a tasmanian loose with a welder :P

 

You mean this pic? :P

 

post-5493-0-03965400-1313929101_thumb.jpg

 

Draw thru carb for now I think.

That stromberg you've got kicking around? Nice, Efi suckkkks. Old school ftw.

 

Oi, I'm tasmanian. I'm not dodgy... At all... :P

  • Author

Oi, I'm tasmanian

 

My point exactly :lolcry:

lookin goodman...your gunna have to stock pile some gearboxes :laff:

Should do Josh. Stu reeled off over 100rwkw with 9 pound on the same setup with the D5s Microtech. I have the little brother to that, the D4s. I'll be happy with say 80-90rwkw, any more than that is a bonus.

 

Finally got home about 30mins ago and had a quick fondle of my new SC12, Happy Chappy :D

 

Thinking of using the entire GZE intake setup and running the Microtech.

 

I now have a Mustang sitting in my driveway so that needs to go before much more happens on the Corolla front.

Hehehe fixed. I had a 12psi pulley on the blower but I either had belt slip issues(which i couldnt hear)or when I blocked off the vacuum/boost ports it made it de-seat the seals when it tried to go past 9psi. I've informed the new owner that he needs to plumb it back together so when it's up and about it should be interesting to see what it makes at 12. Id imagine with 12psi and same cam it would be around 110rwkw.

 

Stu.

  • Author

Yeeee Haaa :P

 

What cam were you running Stu?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.