Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-038 + 10Psi

Featured Replies

Will this be provoking rotary remarks from bogans as Evan seems to obtain? :P

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 505.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

.420" and .425" lift, 133 deg lobe seperation and 250/268 duration. Probably wont be quite as J ported as evans, but enough.

nice maate..!

can't wait to hear her purring.

put some vids up when you get er done..!

Will this be provoking rotary remarks from bogans as Evan seems to obtain? :P

Lol! There's no "SEEMS" about it. It happens very frequently :P

So it looks like a Datsun and sounds like a Mazda? Haha :lolcry:

Edited by Jono.C

evski rollasports get on it

evski Trollasports get on it

Fixxed

  • Author

Hahaha, Cheers man! Love your 36 :happy:

  • 2 weeks later...

Ok - Now I'm mildly confused...

 

You must be flat out busy up to some kind of mischief eh slo??? :hmm:

 

I have NEVER been to this forum and had to look further than the first page of the rides thread to find your car(s)! :laff:

 

I can't yet hear supercharger whine - what the hell else could be taking your time? :P

 

Cheers,

Jason

  • Author

Ok - Now I'm mildly confused...

 

You must be flat out busy up to some kind of mischief eh slo??? :hmm:

 

I have NEVER been to this forum and had to look further than the first page of the rides thread to find your car(s)! :laff:

 

I can't yet hear supercharger whine - what the hell else could be taking your time? :P

 

Cheers,

Jason

 

 

Yea Jason, some sort of mischief

 

Haven't had much time lately between Vic RC runs and Vic members over for Adelaide Car shows :blinks:

 

I can't hear whine either. All I can here is a K engine muffled by a tonne of cast iron and alloy :laff:

pics or GTFO!! :-P

following with interest mate.

inspiring

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

FOR SALE!!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.