Ke55 Coupe...

charl

yeh the rust looks badder when its bubbling up like that! ....u leaving it square light front end or circle light conversion? personal pref i prefer the circle lights front but I'm sure some people disagree with me haha

mayb some ke30 bumpers aswell?

Edited by blktoy35

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just picked up the full wrap around front bumper today from Chris and am heaps happy with it! so i think the bumpers i have will be fine! as for the front end i havent quite made my mind up about square or round but i am gonna grab the round setup just so i have the option!

first priority is getting the rust sorted though!

Just a small update, after the wedding last sunday we have been so busy with thank yous and general goings on that the rolla has not seen much attention. but ive been itching to get the front bumper on since i got it home from Chris's house, (thanks again mate!), so yesterday i went and got the bolts to do the job and while Sarah, (my beautifull wife who will get mentioned often as she loves working on the the rolla too!), was giving it a polish and cleaning the windows, i took the front end apart and fitted the bumper. while i was at it i also fitted a new radiator as mine was leaking when it got to temp. small crack on the bottom pipe join. after i had the front bumper on i decided to fit the silver wiper arms that i had found a while ago and voila, full facelift for the front of the rolla!! the bumper is not sitting straight but its nearly there so when i get some time on wednesday or thursday, (my days off of work every week), ill take it off and have a play with the brackets to see if i can get it on there properly.

also on the way home from my parents house last night a cat tried to run under my car and came off second best. i can still hear the sickening thud of its skull hitting the underside of my car. but don't worry, the rolla came out of it unscathed except for a few bits of white fur stuck to it underneath!....

plenty more work for me to do yet but well get there!

anyway, here are some pics with the bumper and wiper arms.

post-5272-1255902081_thumb.jpg

post-5272-1255902103_thumb.jpg

post-5272-1255902124_thumb.jpg

lOl Were you aiming for the cat or did it just not move quick enough? I almost hit a magpie the other day. It flew off and missed my car by a few cms.

The bumper looks good btw. Seeing your car makes me want to get some work done to mine :)

Looks heaps better with the bumper mate, I'm glad you're happy with it. But yeah it took a hit on the drivers side where that ding is. Probably bent the mounts a bit. You should be able to get it straight though. If not grab some other mounts (make sure they are from the same style bumper as they are longer) and it will fix it.

Also about the grill.. If you don't like the red, you should grab a can of export satin black $3 and give it a few coats after a bit of prep work. Should come up nice.

:)

Edited by Oh-KE

the colour is ford au c2 regency red if you were curious!

I was curious :D

Also about the grill.. If you don't like the red, you should grab a can of export satin black $3 and give it a few coats after a bit of prep work. Should come up nice.

The grille looks good... Leave it how it is in my opinion! :)