Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It Looks Worse In The Daylight!!

Featured Replies

WITNESS THE HORROR

post-8596-1255045200.jpg

post-8596-1255045216_thumb.jpg

Edited by DattoFrog

the most vauge thread I have even seen on this forum

Edited by Sam_Q

I just want to jump on the bandwagon.

Oh, I see the problem.

 

Your camera's date settings seem to incorrect.

 

Maybe try go through the camera settings to change them to the correct time/date?

delivers indeed lol...... what it delivers will always been unkown.

I'm guessing the car got hit and its beaten back to shape maybe

Maybe, or really full of bog perhaps......

WITNESS THE HORROR

 

I'm pretty horrified to be honest

i think hes trying to show us hes handy work?

i think hes trying to show us hes handy work?

 

Nothing handy about that :P

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.