Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It Looks Worse In The Daylight!!

Featured Replies

quack, I'm a cow

badger badger badger badger....

  • Author

All the Pics are about is to give members a look at my project which I will probley need help finishing. While I was doing up my Datsun 1200 Coupe I found that the members at my datsun forum were really helpful and non judgemental, all were welcome. I am not getting the same feeling here. Just for a moment I thought I was reading replies from halfwit inbreds not Toyota enthusists. I am sure I am wrong.

If I wasn't, then F#@$ You! Dropkick F#@$*?& P$#@ks. ARSEHOLES!

 

A ROAD DEATH CURSE ON YOU! :)

A few words to go with the pics may have netted you some more positive coments.

 

Your original post made no sense what so ever!!

With an attitude like that maybe your not welcome here. You first and only post made no sense. You posted 2 pics with captions that didn't explain themselves.

You might want to edit that last part before you become banned and this thread becomes binned. Sounds like your just as immature as most of the people on this forum.

No, we're all a pack of arseholes because we were unable to piece together this angry little fellow's life story from a single photo.

 

Shame.

 

Shame on us all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moo.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.