March 16, 200620 yr comment_107258 All corolla owners are welcome. Especially new ones :D We have probably more members with newer ones than old ones in Canberra now haha. The more corollas we have the better the cruises will be, and the more exposure we will get, and the more members we will get ;) Report
March 16, 200620 yr Author comment_107280 Starmart rally rocks, never done it myself but our team car/driver has. Who's you old man? Report
March 17, 200620 yr comment_107365 guess i better introduce myself to I'm steve, met most of you at the cruze/ photo shoot by the lake i have a mechanical background with time spent as a miner, welder, cabinet maker, construction worker, tow truck driver, and some others to boring to mention. these days I'm a materials handling consultant, I'm not sure what that means but my lower back thanks me every morning for not leaning over engine bays all week (it hates me on weekends but) i have a ke55 sedan, lowered, mags, 5 speed, 4k, and super charger going on now other car is a hi lux (at least its a toyota) with 302 windsor under the hood Report
March 17, 200620 yr Author comment_107367 Already gave you a welcome at the cruise, but hey welcome any way dude :D Report
March 17, 200620 yr comment_107369 My name is Barry. I live in a wheelie bin. I own a corolla centre cap from a stocky Report
March 17, 200620 yr comment_107395 Hi micheal thanks for joining mate. is peter going to join also??? Report
March 18, 200620 yr comment_107474 Welcome Barry!! How many horses you getting outta that wheelie bin? :D Report
March 23, 200620 yr comment_108302 lol... WoRd :) Prob leaks petrol and has vacuum leaks too huh? Report
April 11, 200620 yr comment_111954 Hey guys, i just bought my first corolla on the weekend. well, i bought it for my g/f, but she doesn't realise the potential so i'm just going to hook up here to get some info. i've been a member of Skylines Australia for a few years now, currently driving a Nissan Stagea. We bought an '01 AE112 Corolla Sportivo Turbo on the weekend. Gold coloured and awesome fun to drive. i love the fact of the factory FMIC, and i'll be upgrading that with the turbo in a few months. I hope i can get some good info from you guys on here, i've found forums to be inexhaustable sources of information. Pics coming, Andrew Report
April 11, 200620 yr comment_111991 Welcome Andrew. More new corolla action to add to our next cruise...details of which should be organised and posted soon I hope. I hope you can make it. Cheers Geoff Report
April 11, 200620 yr Author comment_112046 Welcome to rolla club dude :) Talk to whiterolla (Glenn) about turbo rolla's. Report
May 22, 200620 yr comment_118984 Hi to all.don't currently own a rolla but I'm helping Thomo with his.I know alittle about mechanics.Owned all sorts of cars. I love going fast in cars legaly of course(lost me licence years ago).Now I wanna play with Thomos dyno ! :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now