Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Act Or Regional Area Member?

Featured Replies

All corolla owners are welcome. Especially new ones :D We have probably more members with newer ones than old ones in Canberra now haha.

 

The more corollas we have the better the cruises will be, and the more exposure we will get, and the more members we will get ;)

  • Replies 190
  • Views 106.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Starmart rally rocks, never done it myself but our team car/driver has. Who's you old man?

guess i better introduce myself to

I'm steve, met most of you at the cruze/ photo shoot by the lake

i have a mechanical background with time spent as a miner, welder, cabinet maker, construction worker, tow truck driver, and some others to boring to mention. these days I'm a materials handling consultant, I'm not sure what that means but my lower back thanks me every morning for not leaning over engine bays all week (it hates me on weekends but)

i have a ke55 sedan, lowered, mags, 5 speed, 4k, and super charger going on now

other car is a hi lux (at least its a toyota) with 302 windsor under the hood

  • Author

Already gave you a welcome at the cruise, but hey welcome any way dude :D

My name is Barry.

 

I live in a wheelie bin.

 

I own a corolla centre cap from a stocky

  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, i just bought my first corolla on the weekend. well, i bought it for my g/f, but she doesn't realise the potential so i'm just going to hook up here to get some info. i've been a member of Skylines Australia for a few years now, currently driving a Nissan Stagea.

 

We bought an '01 AE112 Corolla Sportivo Turbo on the weekend. Gold coloured and awesome fun to drive. i love the fact of the factory FMIC, and i'll be upgrading that with the turbo in a few months.

 

I hope i can get some good info from you guys on here, i've found forums to be inexhaustable sources of information.

 

Pics coming,

Andrew

Welcome Andrew.

 

More new corolla action to add to our next cruise...details of which should be organised and posted soon I hope.

 

I hope you can make it.

 

Cheers

Geoff

  • Author

Welcome to rolla club dude :)

 

Talk to whiterolla (Glenn) about turbo rolla's.

  • 1 month later...

Hi to all.don't currently own a rolla but I'm helping Thomo with his.I know alittle about mechanics.Owned all sorts of cars. I love going fast in cars legaly of course(lost me licence years ago).Now I wanna play with Thomos dyno ! :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.