Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub.com Photoshoot

Featured Replies

my apologies for sliping again - i have lost many demerit points now for drifting of topic... :D

 

On this topic tho, we need to have a desengated page where we can upload the pics we take, so ever 1 can see them and so its like a test / trial page - any 1 like the idea?

  • Replies 103
  • Views 66.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok after reading my own tips for photo taking I realised I had the sun in the wrong spot, I was wearing the wrong sort of boxers etc .... so I ripped down and took a few more photos today.

 

My question now is - which of the four shots is the best one (these are just VERY small copies of the original)

 

DSC00635.jpgDSC00636.jpg

DSC00639.jpgDSC00642.jpg

i like the bottom right - its not too low, but its not to high - it shows the car from a good angle, and if i have to be fussy and go by the photo points on the forums, the wheels arn't competly lined up - but i don't think it matters that much though. Another small thing is if u look at thew middle of the rear hatch, there is the small black dot - its the bit where the water comes out or somthing. - it caught my eye straight away.

 

oh and 1 other thing - whats that red thing in the real right quater panel? - is it a sticker?

 

Good photo shooting otherwise - better than what i can do lol

 

Teddy

So I should edit out the rear washer nozzle ??

 

and yup its a rockclimbing sticker - can edit that out pretty easy too

 

 

And i was too lazy to jack the car and move one wheel about an inch to get them aligned :D

 

 

{{EDIT}}

 

Removed the rear washer nozzle for asthetics, and recoloured the sky - added a hint of blue - Option 4 is the way to go.

I have uploaded 2 x photo's into the public gallery don't know which one is the best ?

 

"DCP_1398" and "Gremlin Cruise 1"

 

Cheers

 

EFI82.

can i shotgun april? its my borthday month !

 

Thats unless its been taken already

 

:D

:D :D :pcsmash:

 

When should i get the photo of my car in by? - the car carpet wil be in by this frydey (and all interior goes in by then) - or would u like me 2 get it ASAP?

its wednesdey today, would frydey arvo be too late to take the photos - with school and all, I'm kinda pushed 4 time ....

I have uploaded 2 x photo's into the public gallery don't know which one is the best ?

 

"DCP_1398" and "Gremlin Cruise 1"

 

Cheers

 

EFI82.

I reckon the Gremlin Cruise is the better image - other one is too 'busy'

I'm sorting the pics out now.. so next few days'll be fine :D

I'll have to resend you my 'new' image (as shown above) - i'll stick it in the public upload if ya like or want me to email it ?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.