Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would You Pay $15000 For A Ke10

Featured Replies

Wow... That's a nice car, although probably not worth $15,000 (yet). I really hope the previous owner was taken care of by the used car dealer.

I can just imagine some poor old granny had traded it in for pennies.

 

Nope, I wouldn't pay $15,000 for it. Try $8000 MAX

Id pay close to the asking price. Well by the time you buy a wreck and search for all the rare bits, it will cost you nearly as much with all the headaches , and panadols you'll have to buy while building the car. I see a few guys on here are still searching for parts after months, even going on to years. As long as it is original, it could depreciate as much as buying a new car. And you'll get looks in this thing . His corona he has for sale is way over priced.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I get the feeling theres some astroturfing going on here?

Could you pls explain what that means in english and who it is directed at

IF that is as stated it is worth every cent of that,but only if it is totally original

if this is totally original its worth every cent of that because a toyota dealer or toyota would definately swap you a new corolla for it. just a couple of things wrong with it 33000 miles? shouldnt it have km speedo seeing metric came in 1966, radial tyres, fail and white walls, there was an totally original RX3 coupe on carsales recently with an asking price of $52500

i think its a great investment but not a driver

No Curly it will definitely be in Miles... I think it's worth the asking price, but I don't think he'll get it.

 

 

Edit: I wish my 67 had come with the original engine :)

I wouldn't sell my car for less than $15k, but you'd be getting the cool plates as well! :)

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

The guys on toymods indicated that they thought it was one of Al Palmer's cars that he had recently had advertised on carsales for $7K or $8K.

 

It has since had whitewalls put on it apparently.

 

Nice mark up if that is the case!!

it does look pretty clean but 15k is a bit of a joke.

 

for 15k i could build this

 

P1018883.jpg

P1018911.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.